Friday, November 14, 2014

Worst Blogger Ever

This is my attempt to apologize to everyone who reads my "blog". I am in fact, the world's worst blogger. I have been pretty busy with life these past six months or so. Four months ago, we welcomed our second child, and I have had a fun time adjusting again to the life of a newborn and having two children under two. I can say that we have been blessed with two VERY easy children who take care of us, just as much as we take of them. They sleep, eat, and do everything kids should do and we know how extremely lucky we are to have gotten two easy going children.

SO, while I sit here and beg for forgiveness, for the lackluster blog, I encourage everyone to check out my Facebook page: Two River Events, LLC

I have done a much better job at keeping it as up to date as I can with pictures from most of the weddings and events that I have been honored to take part in. While you are there, please make sure to give it a LIKE so that you can stay up to date on all of my posts. 

Please email me at tworiverevents@gmail.com to inquire about pricing or to set up a free consultation. I look forward to hearing from all of you and appreciate you taking the time to stop by the world's worst blog, written by the world's worst blogger. 

Yours Truly,

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment