Friday, July 12, 2013

07.06.13 - Ford/Smith Wedding Celebration

Wow! I have been MIA lately. Between getting promoted at my full time job, buying our first home, coming up on our one year anniversary, attending 4 weddings (2 of which I was a part of), it has been a CRAZY couple of months! That being said, I couldn't have been happier to get back into the swing of things on July 4th weekend in our Nation's Capital with Maris and Kevin! These two got married at the historic Georgetown Lutheran Church and had their reception at Sequoia on the Waterfront in Washington, DC on July 6, 2013. It was a HOT, humid day but completely filled with love. There was so much excitement and joy at this wedding that it was a great first wedding back from the craziness in my life.

Normally, I would post photos that I took from my phone during the day but I am going to share the blog of the AMAZING Katelyn James Photography. This husband and wife team captured the day much better than I could with my iPhone. It was such a pleasure working with them and I hope to have the opportunity again soon!

Click here to see more photos from the day... Courtesy of Katelyn James Photography
Kevin & Maris - Katelyn James Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment